How to Fill Out a Curriculum Worksheet:
- Type it or print it legibly.
- As a planning document, students will fill out every requirement with the course they have taken or plan to take, in consultation with their concentration head. As students progress through their degree, they will update the curriculum worksheet with the actual course they took to fulfill each requirement.
- Provide EXACT course numbers and course names.
- Use your online Academic Transcript to accurately report the grades you received and the credits you earned.
- Factor 1 credit of MAIS 796, 1 credit of MAIS 797, and the exact number of project/thesis credits you plan to take into your math.
- Every Interdisciplinary Studies degree requires a minimum of 36 credits. Please make sure the math adds up!