Registering for MAIS 798/799
Students earn course credit for projects by registering for MAIS 798. Students earn course credit for theses by registering for MAIS 799.
- 27 graduate credits towards the degree
- Research methods course (if required)
- MAIS 797 - Proposal
- An approved project or thesis proposal
To register for project or thesis credits, the Interdisciplinary Studies graduate coordinator will have to create a section of the course specific to each student. Please submit the following items to the program office:
- An up-to-date curriculum worksheet signed by the concentration head.
- An MAIS 798/799 Registration Checklist, available for download at right, that has been signed by the student's project/thesis committee chair.
- A copy of the project or thesis proposal that has been approved by the entire committee, with signature sheet and original signatures.